In a time when knowledge is quickly lost and new knowledge is emerging all the time, education is a ongoing pursuit. Lifelong learning (LLL) is the only way to keep your knowledge up to speed and enable you to continue contributing and competing in your field. Continuing education is also a way of gaining a qualification in your existing profession or getting a foothold in a new area.
The University of Zurich's continuing education offering ranges from continuing education programs leading to a MAS, DAS or CAS, and shorter courses lasting one or more days, to in-house training and training in university teaching and learning. All these programs and courses draw on the latest developments in research.
- Continuing Education Programs (MAS, DAS, CAS)
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education for Teachers at Upper Secondary Schools
- In-House Continuing Education for UZH Staff
- Continuing Education in University Teaching and Learning for UZH Instructors